Tilmeld dig for at modtage specialtilbud og nyheder via email
3M Trådløs ergonomisk mus - large
1.253,75 inkl. moms
Forventes på lager
3M Ergonomic Mouse
This mouse is clinically proven to alleviate pain and discomfort of repetitive stress injuries in the hand, wrist, or arm associated with the use of traditional mice-which can pronate the forarm and wrist and typically presses the wrist and carpal tunnel area against the desk.
The 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse has earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation® for its patented, vertical grip design that keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle, while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Grip the handle and rest your hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click. Optical sensor, wireless, USB compatible plug and play. Soft-touch painted surfaces for added comfort. For right-handed use. 2 year warranty.
- EM550GPL - Large
- EM550GPS - Small
Two Sizes for the Best Fit
Lay your palm flat and measure the width of your hand (excluding thumb)
0-3½ inches: small
More than 3½ inches: large
The 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse is an ergonomically designed optical mouse that helps reduce stress to the nerve in the carpal tunnel and to the muscles in the user's arm. It has also been shown in clinical trials to reduce discomfort for computer users.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a comfortable, more neutral and natural "handshake" position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk of discomfort
- Left and right click functions using the thumb button on the top of the vertical grip
- 3rd button on handle can enable scrolling in some applications
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
Unlike the traditional palm-down posture of most input devices, the "handshake" design of the 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse has been clinically proven to reduce the muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Users can choose the size of the mouse most appropriate for their hand and can work both easily and comfortably for hours.
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and NT 4.0
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.